عَنْ اَبِي بَصِيرٍ عَنْ اَبِي عَبْدِ اللهِؑ قَالَ كَانَ سُلَيْمَانُ عِنْدَهُ اسْمُ اللهِ الْاَكْبَرُ الَّذِي اِذَا سَاَلَهُ بِهِ اَعْطَى وَ اِذَا دَعَا بِهِ اَجَابَ وَ لَوْ كَانَ الْيَوْمَ لَاحْتَاجَ اِلَيْنَا
Abu Baseer reports that Imam Abu Abdillah (al-Sadeq a.s.) informed,
“(Prophet) Sulaiman (peace be upon him) had one greatest name of Allah. Whenever he asked through it, he was granted and whenever he supplicated through it, his supplication was accepted. But if he was there today, he would be in need of us (Ahle Bait a.s.).”
1) Allah the Munificent distributes all His bounties as per the capacity of the recipient.
2) Even for those who were given the greatest name of Allah, they are in need of the Ahle Bait (peace be upon them) for this bounty to be effective.
1. Basaaer al-Darajaat, p. 211, H. 7
2. Al-Manaaqeb, vol. 4, p. 249
3. Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 27, p. 27, H. 7