الصَّلَاةُ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَ آلِهِ الطَّيِّبِينَ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ
وَ اسْتِدْعَاءُ رَحْمَةِ اللهِ وَ رِضْوَانِهِ لِشِيعَتِهِمُ الْمُتَّقِينَ
وَ اللَّعْنُ لِلْمُتَابِعِينَ لِأَعْدَائِهِمُ الْمُجَاهِرِينَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ
His Eminence Imam al-Hasan al-Askari (peace be upon him) said:
The most noble of the actions of believers concerning their grades which they will obtain from the core of the earth till the Divine Throne (Arsh) are
(Sending) Salutations upon Muhammad and his pure progeny, may Allah’s salutations be upon them all
Praying for the Mercy of Allah and His Satisfaction for their pious Shias
And cursing the followers of their open and hypocritical enemies
- Nobility as a status and a title is desired for by everyone.
- However, merely calling oneself by this title or people considering someone to be noble does not guarantee this status.
- A truly noble person near Allah is he who is noble in the light of the traditions of the Ahlul Bait (peace be upon them). His status would be decided basis this only.
- It means, as per this tradition, true nobility is in sending salutations upon Prophet Muhammad and his progeny, praying for their pious Shias, and cursing the followers of their enemies.
May Allah, the Almighty, grant us the good fortune of acting upon the teachings of the progeny of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his holy progeny) and hasten the reappearance of their last representative, the Imam of our time, His Eminence Imam al-Mahdi (a.t.f.s.). Aameen, O Lord of the worlds!
- Tafseer Imam Hasan al-Askari (a.s.), p. 591
- Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 91, p. 62, H. 49
- Mustadrak al-Wasaael, vol. 5, p. 240