أَخِي دِعْبِلٍ عَنِ الرِّضَا عَنْ آبَائِهِ عَلَيْهِمُ السَّلَامُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّي اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَ آلِهٖ تَلَا هَذِهِ الْآيَةَ لا يَسْتَوِي أَصْحابُ النَّارِ وَ أَصْحابُ الْجَنَّةِ أَصْحابُ الْجَنَّةِ هُمُ الْفائِزُونَ فَقَالَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَنَّةِ مَنْ أَطَاعَنِي وَ سَلَّمَ لِعَلِيِّ بْنِ أَبِي طَالِبٍ بَعْدِي وَ أَقَرَّ بِوَلَايَتِهِ فَقِيلَ وَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ قَالَ مَنْ سَخِطَ الْوَلَايَةَ وَ نَقَضَ الْعَهْدَ وَ قَاتَلَهُ بَعْدِي
The brother of De’bal (al-Khuzaaee) (the famous poet of Ahle Bait – peace be on them) reports from Imam al-Reza (peace be on him) from his forefathers (peace be on them), “The Messenger of Allah (peace be on him and his progeny) recited the verse, ‘The people of hell and the people of paradise are not the same. The people of paradise, they are the successful ones’ and said, ‘The people of paradise are those who obey me, submit to Ali Ibn Abi Talib (peace be on them both) after me and confess to his mastership.’ He (peace be on him and his progeny) was asked, ‘(Who are) the people of hell?’ He (peace be on him and his progeny) replied, ‘The one who is dissatisfied with the mastership (of Ali), breaks the covenant and fights against him after me’.”
1. Oyoon-o-Akhbaar al-Reza (peace be on him), vol. 1, p. 280, H. 22
2. Al-Amaali of al-Shaikh al-Toosi (r.a.), p. 363, H. 762/13, 13th Majlis
3. Taveel al-Aayaat al-Zaaherah, p. 657 under the aforementioned verse
4. Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 27, p. 203, H. 2
1) The narrator of this tradition is Ward Ibn Ali al-Khuzaaee, the brother of the famous poet of the Ahle Bait (peace be on them), De’bal Ibn Ali al-Khuzaaee.
2) All those who were
responsible for usurping the rightful caliphate of the Ahle Bait (peace be on
them) and fought against Ameerul Momineen (peace be on him) are the
applications of this narration. Whether some individual or group or sect
respects them or not is not significant for Allah and His Messenger (peace be
on him and his progeny).
 Surah Hashr (59): Verse 20