قَالَ الصَّادِقُ عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامُ مَنْ شَكَّ فِي كُفْرِ أَعْدَائِنَا وَ الظَّالِمِينَ لَنَا فَهُوَ كَافِرٌ
Imam al-Sadeq (peace be on him) informed,
“Whoever doubts the disbelief of our enemies and our oppressors, then he himself is a disbeliever.”
1. Al-Eteqaadaat, p. 104
2. Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 27, p. 62, H. 21
3. Wasaael al-Shiah, vol. 28, p. 345, H. 34923
1) The above narration clearly states that whoever bears enmity and malice against the Ahle Bait (peace be on them) is a disbeliever, in every sense of the word.
2) Now, what can be said about those who laid the foundation for this enmity by usurping their divine right and mobilizing the people against them?
3) Diplomacy and political uprightness is not permissible except in
the extreme case of danger to one’s religion or protection of one’s life and
limb. (For details on this subject, refer to the book Resaalah al-Taqiyyah by
the great scholar and unparalleled Marja, Shaikh Murtaza Ansari (r.a.)).
*Since these are the days of the martyrdom of the Lady of the Universe, Hazrat Zahra (peace be on her), let us include a tradition about her as well over here.